To get Google API key, log in to https://console.developers.google.com.
1. Create a new Project
2. Go to Library, search for relevant API like Maps or Google Drive.
3. Choose the library and click on Enable.
4. Go to Credentials tab and click on ‘Create Credentials’
5. Choose OAuth Client ID and Click on Configure Consent Screen in next screen.
6. Add you email address and provide application name and save.
7. Once done, choose other in Application Type. Enter name and click on Create.
8. Client Id and Client Secret will be shown immediately.